Friday, June 18, 2010

Winner Challenge 45 (Paper Piecing)

Hi Heather here :)

As I have misplaced the email with the Top 3 entrants - I will be only announcing the winner of the $10 voucher to Aspire To Thrive store....


This weeks random winner of $10 voucher from Aspire To Thrive Store is.............
Number 5 Ronazita


Congratulations! Please email us at the address in the sidebar to claim your prize!!!



Here is your badge for your blog!! CONGRATS!!!!




And the TOP 3 this week, as chosen by Rhonda are............
9) Erin
15) Linda the funky junkie
21) Elaine

Here is your badge for your blog......



Thank you all and I hope you have joined in this weeks challenge :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank You, I am so chuffed to make the top 3. I was having a bad day but you have cheered me up. Thanks again. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers